Bing Webmaster Verification
1. Install WordPress All In One SEO plugin
2. Sign in at Bing Webmaster (create an account if necessary)
3. Once you have signed in, you will be taken to the Dashboard for Bing Webmaster Tools. Now click the Add Your Site box in the center of the page. You will have to enter some information about your site and then you’ll be taken to a page with a meta tag to copy. Only copy what is circled in the screenshot below, you don’t need the entire tag.
4. Once you’ve copied that meta tag, go back to your WordPress site and paste it into the Bing Webmaster Verification field on the General Settings screen of All in One SEO Pack, then scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click Update Options.
5. Now, go back to the Bing Webmaster Tools page that you got the code from and click Verify.
You should now be taken to a dashboard where you can access all the Bing Webmaster Tools.