If you’ve invested the time, energy and money to build an awesome WordPress website for your small business, then you owe it to yourself to take the next step and get easy access to valuable site visitor data in the WordPress dashboard.
How would you like to have a view at your fingertips like you see in the image below:
From this simple window on your site, at your convenience, you can get all the basic info you need to know about your visitors. You’ll learn how many visitors are coming to your site, what pages they are viewing the most, how long they spend on each page and much more. This valuable information can be used to make important, informed business decisions.
Some of the reports that can be generated are listed below.
Get Analytics Real-Time Reports in your dashboard
Analytics reports, in real-time, in your dashboard screen:
- Real-time number of visitors
- Real-time acquisition channels
- Real-time traffic sources details
The Analytics reports you need, on your dashboard, in your All Posts and All Pages screens, and on site’s frontend:
- Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics reports
- Locations, pages, referrers, keywords, 404 errors analytics reports
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics reports
- Device categories, browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, mobile brands analytics reports
- User access control over analytics reports
If you don’t have Analytics in your WordPress dashboard, you’re missing out. It’s a very affordable site addon worth it’s weight in gold!
To learn what’s behind lackluster web traffic, and see how I can help, check out my recent article the 12 Top Web Traffic Boosts For 2017